With its ground-breaking ergonomic design, the innovative Cybex Cloud Q rear-facing capsule can be easily converted to a near-flat recline position outside of the car, allowing your child to travel in it for longer. The result is a perfect synergy of phenomenal protection and a new kind of travel system for outstanding safety inside and outside of the car.
The Cloud Q comes equipped with Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection to minimise impact in the occurrence of a collision, redirecting the shock to the capsule shell rather than your baby’s precious body.
Complete with height-adjustable headrest, ergonomic carry handle and large retractable UPF50+ canopy, the Cloud Q offers the ultimate protection and peace of mind for you and your child.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months / 13kgs
- Unique recline function when travelling outside of the car
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Removable newborn inlay for premature and very small babies
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Flexible shock absorbing shell
- Integrated retractable canopy with UPF 50+ protection
- Carry handle, 5 positions with multi-use features:
3 for carrying, 1 for preventing rocking when resting on floor, 1 to increase stability when attached in car
- Travel system ready with Cybex and compatible brand prams
Assembled dimensions: 670 x 440 x 565 mm
What is included:
Capsule, base and tether strap