Atelier Choux designs elegant and functional essential items for parents and infants. The Atelier Choux Reversible blanket can be used as a blanket or a soft surface for your baby to lie on.
- Atelier Choux’s reversible quilt (duvet) features our prints “Paris” & “Carousel”
- We start with 300 thread count Percale, a closely woven, fine cotton fabric, which is crafted in France specifically for Atelier Choux.
- Percale has a smooth, soft-touch feel and washes beautifully due to its closely-weave fibers, while at the same time being light and breathable.
- As always, all of our printing is done France, using water-based, certified inks that are locked into our fabric.
- We choose a 300g/m² polyester fill for a duvet that can be used year round, from chilly nights to warm summers.
- In line with safety guidelines on creating a bare sleeping environment for infants, Atelier Choux recommends its quilts for children over 18 months old.
- Dimensions: 130cmx105cm. (51.2″ x 41.3″)
- Material: 100% percale cotton, 300 thread count
- Weaved, printed and sewn in France
- Fill: hollow siliconized polyester fiber, 300g/m²
- Washing instructions: Machine wash warm with light / similar colors. Tumble dry on a delicate cycle.
- Do not bleach.
Other matching items purchased separately:
The matching Paris swaddle and large Paris Bib are made and designed in France. It is super soft and made from organic cotton. This will make the perfect newborn baby gift together with Monceau Mansion gift box and shopping bag.
Don’t forget to add on a beautiful decorative item, Paris cushion for the nursery or playroom.