The Tripp Trapp® Nordic Grey cushion yarn is dyed with IndiDye™ using extracts from acorns. With no hazardous chemicals, no wastewater and a low environmental impact, IndiDye™ uses truly eco-smart dyeing technology. The ultrasonic dyeing process eliminates wastewater in the dyeing process, and water consumption is significantly reduced compared to conventional dyeing. Through lower dyeing temperatures and shorter dyeing times, use of energy and emissions are much lower compared to conventional dyeing.
- 100% cotton
- Yarn is dyed with extracts from acorns
- All parts are Standard 100 by Oeko-tex® certified
- Filling is Sustans™ fiber made with DuPont™ Sorona® fiber
- A no-slip bottom keeps it in place
- Fits all Tripp Trapp® chairs
- Machine washable at 40°C